Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:31pm - Jul 21,10 
Hey guys!

I happened to notice that there is a little creek/stream that runs through the park. After fighting through some tall grass I found a small Deep pool in the water and caught a 10-12 inch smallmouth out of it! Now I don't know if it was just luck or if this is possibly a good creek! Any info that you have would be appreciated! If you don't feel like putting it up for all eyes to see please PM me. :thanks

Thanks,
-Matt

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:59am - Jul 22,10 
I never heard of "Four Seasons Park" I'd bet by the sounds of it, It is a trib of the Fox or the K3. Smallies will always be in them creeeks all year round... Mostly :) Keep on walking that creek man. U will find some other nice holes thats 4 sure :)

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:08am - Jul 23,10 
Puregerman55 wrote:
Hey guys!

I happened to notice that there is a little creek/stream that runs through the park. After fighting through some tall grass I found a small Deep pool in the water and caught a 10-12 inch smallmouth out of it! Now I don't know if it was just luck or if this is possibly a good creek! Any info that you have would be appreciated! If you don't feel like putting it up for all eyes to see please PM me. :thanks

Thanks,
-Matt

Looks like a small creek that runs into the Dupage a short distance downstream. This creek also runs upstream a LONG ways, and connects to several small lakes/ponds along the way. Probably a really good creek to check out....

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:48am - Jul 23,10 
Sounds like the East Branch of The Dupage River, Thanks for sharing the location with me, I will be there tomorrow. No, just kidding, but if you find yourself a little honey hole I would not brag on the location too much or it will get fished out lickety split. Nice to share your stories, but be carfull about giving out your location. That's just my advise, take it or leave it. If I were you I would follow the creek and look for more holes. Good luck on your "Secret Spot"
White, yellow or chartrues 3" twisters with a 1/8 oz jig work well on those little creek smallies.
There is one guy who writes about every fish and where it's cought and then writes about his supprise :crazy at how many people he sees on the river now. Hmmm, go figure.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:35pm - Jul 23,10 
I believe its the lily cache creek if the four seasons park that your talking about is in plainfield. It wouldnt be the east branch; that ends in Bolingbrook where it meets with the west branch. Ok after I posted this I did some more research and I found this:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/plainfield ... 05828.html

Profile WWW  

Board index » Rivers » Creeks, Streams, Ditches
Jump to: