Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:23pm - Apr 8,10 
Has anyone been catching any flatheads or decent channels in the Geneva/ St.charles area yet this season?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:26pm - Apr 9,10 
Havent really tried yet this yearbut i think ill be out this weekend going for some flat head and channels probably at geneva....

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:58pm - Apr 9,10 
very nice..are you going to be fishing the dam and what kind of rig are you using?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:16pm - Apr 10,10 
Where is the police station in St Charles? I have been told that is a phenomenal place for cats, however I am not sure where that is on the river. Is it on the east bank, north of the damn?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:03am - Apr 11,10 
You won't be able to fish by the STC police station as it is all fenced off due to construction. Besides that, the area above the dam is posted no fishing from shore due to it being part of the bike path.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:42pm - Apr 11,10 
Have you heard of channels or flatheads by the police department??..I know you can fish on the other side by salernos on RT31

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:52pm - Apr 11,10 
Quote:
Besides that, the area above the dam is posted no fishing from shore due to it being part of the bike path.

Where are you referring to? I think people have fished some maybe a block or so upstream from Rt 64. Are the signs something new?

Might be a little early for the flathead bite yet. The water temps are still up and down, if the warm weather holds for a week or so you might be in luck. I've been out on the Fox once in a boat this year and it was windy as heck.

Shawn

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:44am - Apr 12,10 
yeah i went out to geneva below the dam was too high still so i went down to the spill way by the rail road bridge fished for a couple of hours didnt get a thing. not even a stupid sheep head

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:54pm - Apr 20,10 
Shawn wrote:
Quote:
Besides that, the area above the dam is posted no fishing from shore due to it being part of the bike path.

Where are you referring to? I think people have fished some maybe a block or so upstream from Rt 64. Are the signs something new?

Might be a little early for the flathead bite yet. The water temps are still up and down, if the warm weather holds for a week or so you might be in luck. I've been out on the Fox once in a boat this year and it was windy as heck.

Shawn

Your not suppose to fish on the Police Station side...from the dam to the old railroad bridge. You cant really read the signs since they are painted on the ground and some have worn off. It's been there for at least 5 yrs, maybe more.

Board index » Rivers » Fox
Jump to: