Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 11:23am - Feb 17,15 
Kinda wanted to post this in the Salmon/Trout section since this is really showing what the Water Wolf can do, but since the subject matter is hunting, I put it here.

This is the video I made using the Water Wolf I received for Christmas while hunting Snow Geese in SE Illinois. I used the accessories package to mount the camera to my shotgun barrel and thought the video quality came out very well. If anything, I wanted to post it so others could see what kind of video the Water Wolf produces. Of course, I can't wait to get this thing in the water and use it for what it was actually designed to do.

For the Snow Goose hunt we went with Snows Unlimited as our guide and expect to be repeat customers. Huge, comfortable & heated pits to hunt out of, top of the line decoy spreads and e-callers, as well as friendly and knowledgeable guides made it a great experience. The first day we dropped 13 but the second day brought 30-40 mph winds, the birds didn't really fly and we only ended up with 5. I went down there with my older brother Bryan and my hunting buddy Adam/Trus/"The Abino Nightmare". The first day we were grouped up with another pair of brothers and the second day we were grouped with a grandpa, his son and grandsons. Always great to meet other friendly hunters and we definitely grouped with some great guys while hunting.

Some of the footage I just kept because of the audio even though there's not much on the screen. Also, there's some non-kid-friendly language, so be warned.

Be sure to change the YouTube settings to view in HD (720p) and full screen to be able to see everything.

Formerly Anchor Management
Montrose Harbor
Channel 7
-----------------------------------------------------------

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:29pm - Feb 17,15 
Cool Video!

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 06:38pm - Feb 17,15 
The footage looks great! I can't wait to see what you come up with underwater. Look forward to seein' your posts in the Salmon/Trout forum soon, hopefully!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 03:37pm - Feb 18,15 
Pretty Cool Dave.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:36pm - Feb 18,15 
Great video. Like the name at the beginning!

Board index » Game Bag » General Hunting Info
Jump to: