Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:27pm - Jan 10,16 
Hey guys I made a video of my filming equipment I hope it can help anyone looking to get into filming their fishing trips or hunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Re3CpgI64

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:57pm - Jan 10,16 
Hey.... great intro video/ I got a GoPro Silver and plan to play with it on my trips. I'll share some thoughts with you as I go along. Talk to you soon

Jeff

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:45pm - Jan 11,16 
You got things backwards. You should be using the GoPro when taking shots of yourself. The extreme wide angle lens when mounted on your chest or your head and pointing away from you makes lousy distorted videos. The horizon looks curved and even things that are close to you look far away. Look at videos shot by professionals. They use the GoPro in very tight quarters or pointed at themselves. That is what it was designed for. The long shots of your bait landing and fighting fish should be done with the more versatile Sony. You'll make better videos that people will want to watch.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:41pm - Jan 11,16 
SRV wrote:
You got things backwards. You should be using the GoPro when taking shots of yourself. The extreme wide angle lens when mounted on your chest or your head and pointing away from you makes lousy distorted videos. The horizon looks curved and even things that are close to you look far away. Look at videos shot by professionals. They use the GoPro in very tight quarters or pointed at themselves. That is what it was designed for. The long shots of your bait landing and fighting fish should be done with the more versatile Sony. You'll make better videos that people will want to watch.

That your opinion I'm not going to be in tight quarters and usually ill have a cameraman the gopro is a pov camera

Profile WWW  

Board index » The Podium » Digital World
Jump to: