Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:01pm - Jul 4,18 
For sale, Northwoods Fisherman Deep V Boat with Karavan trailer. I customized this boat specifically for local lakes such as Busse, The Chain, Shabonna and Heidecki. This boat is perfect for 2 fisherman. Look closely at the photos as I installed a large metal tool shed and carpeted the top with a butt seat for the bow mount trolling motor. I also built a side cabinet for more storage. You can fit about 20 plano boxes between both storage. The boat also comes with a built in livewell. It also is NOT new so there is some scuffs(no damage)......

The bunks on trailer are new, tires and rims are new, I just repacked bearings so she is ready for the water. Also I installed an AM/FM/ Bluetooth stereo. The Motorguide X3 trolling motor and batteries are going on my new boat however: I have the original Minkota bow bow trolling motor(45lb) that also comes with the boat. Fish finders are not included.......

Finally, early this year, I had a waterproof custom cover made and it is the best high grade vinyl and is totally waterproof and tented(see photos). This is a neat little boat to have a blast fishing. Hurry, it won't be on here long.

Asking $1700

You can view photos on my Craigslist post

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/boa/ ... 52009.html

Last edited by Musky Jim on 07:14pm - Jul 4,18, edited 1 time in total.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:12pm - Jul 4,18 

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:19am - Jul 5,18 
Great boat! Wish I was ready for it. Have to get rid of my 16 footer first. I'd be surprised if it makes it past the weekend.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:55pm - Jul 5,18 
Thanks Spin. Surprised I haven't gotten any replies from Craigslist. I marked it down $200 for members here.

Board index » The Tackle Box » Boats And Motors
Jump to: