Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 04:27pm - Oct 25,09 
Well, even though it was my wedding anniversary I was able to sneak out for a couple hours to chase some smallies and walleye. I checked the river on the USGS and it had come up, but not too much, however I was unpleasantly surprised when I got to the river and found that it was virtually unwadable. The river had come up too far and I was not able to wade the area I wanted to. I did work one eddy area for a while throwing a natural shinner x-rap. I picked up two fiesty smallies and that was about it. The rain started to come down and I figured that I would call it a night. It was still nice to get out for an hour or so, but will have to watch the flows so I can get out for the walleye bite.

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:09pm - Oct 25,09 
When did you check the USGS? I checked it this morning and it was at 2800 in Montgomery. lol

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:17pm - Oct 26,09 
Cory, Happy Anniversary!! 8)~ WE were married 29 years on October25. No fishing for me, but I can't count how many times I have been late for supper cuz the bite was good or bad, or how many times my wife has listened to my theories on river fishing ETC. Congratulations to you and your wife, I wish you many more. Kevin Summers The Fox River Fishin Musician

Profile WWW  

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 06:44am - Oct 27,09 
Thanks for the well wishes! It's amazing that she puts up with me and all my fishing and hunting. She is a tolerant woman that is for sure.

Profile WWW  

Board index » Rivers » Fox
Jump to: