Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:59pm - Mar 10,03 
Tried a few spots today. Started fishing around 4pm and stopped at about 6pm. Fished in a known to be good spot in montgomery which produced a small smallmouth on a tube for my friend and I got about a 5 pound carp on a golden roach. I thought it was a big smallie at first because who expects a 5 pound carp on a 4" golden roach? It was a good battle on 6 Lb. test. It was verty cold again today, almost as cold as yesterday with Brandyn, but not quite. Any way on with my report. We moved farther down river near Oswego and fished a few holes without a hit. I really don't understand how this ice can stay on the river so long. I mean some of it melted in the warm weather last week but the whole river is still almost iced up. Really a pain in the butt.

Justin

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:15pm - Mar 10,03 
Hey Justin hows your tongue? :lol: You didnt do that again today did you? Well maybe by this weekend you will be able to touch metal without it freezing :rofl You guys crack me up! I remember doing the exact same thing and when I read about you guys doing it MY TONGUE HURT!!!! Hope this warm up goes along way at removing the hard water as I am itching for some long pole action!!!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:15pm - Mar 10,03 
It's supposed to be in the 50's by this weekend so it should open up pretty quick.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:15pm - Mar 11,03 
No! I don't think I will be touching any metal with my tounge any time soon. It was a stupid idea but I had to try it. It feels fine now but it felt really weird for about 3 hours.

Justin

Board index » Rivers » Fox
Jump to: