Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:02pm - Apr 18,08 
Had a great morning out on the Fox, below the Library in Waterford, Wisconsin. Fished from 8:15-10:30 am and caught 17 White Bass (largest 13"), 1 Quillback Carpsucker (snagged -18"), and 1 Bullhead (8"). Missed a couple other larger fish that just snapped my line like it was a cobweb. Threw pinky jigs, and various Mister Twisters at them. The best color by far for lures today was white. I used lime-green and pink jig heads. Threw three small White Bass back and kept 14. People in the park across from me and another angler near the Main Street bridge were nailing the White Bass all morning. Really enjoyed myself. These were my first Whites (had a Yellow last Fall).

Tight Lines

Lord Jesus, You have given me forgiveness, life and salvation. Let me always remain in You as a branch remains in the vine. Send me out in the power of Your spirit to live and work to Your praise and glory. <><

TGIF: Thank God I'm Forgiven

Chitown-Angler

Location: Not quite over the hill, but has a breathtaking view from the lofty perch.

Post Posted: 09:34pm - Apr 18,08 
Well good for you, ya just gotta have some fun days fishing to enjoy the rain soaked ones the same. :wink:

Board index » Rivers » Fox
Jump to: