Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:07am - Oct 19,10 
Im looking to organize a group of guys to clean up some of the trash left behind from the salmon run. The creeks are low right now and there is more trash than fish around. Im thinking this weekend and or next weekend before any rain or snow puts all the trash in the rivers. I'd like to meet up for some pier/ surf fishing at Portage or MC then hit the creeks mid morning for the clean up and maybe finish it off with some chili or a bbq after. Let me know if you interested or available for either weekend.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 11:45am - Oct 19,10 
Great idea southshore. You may want to contact the Northwest Indiana Steelheader's Club about this. They usually plan a couple creek clean ups through out the year. I will PM you a contact phone number. I also moved your other post. One thread would be easier to follow.

Thanks,

Tom

Twin Fins

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:43pm - Oct 19,10 
I know how to find the steelheaders. I'd appreciate it if you leave the post on the Lake MI board as well. There are already few creek reports up there, and what gets left laying around the creeks in the will be floating in the lake in the spring. I want to get as many people as I can, I have threads started on several other boards, following 2 threads here isn't a problem. If you only want one, I think the Lake MI page gets more traffic. Thanks

Board index » Rivers » Creeks, Streams, Ditches
Jump to: