Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:43pm - Sep 23,10 
well hit the river and found out it is very very low,did get up to the dam to fish only to catch 1 walleye and 1crappie which were very sm. then they open the gates and it was time to fish down river. we caught 12 sm. bass and 1 walleye at 14 half inches and the bass were 7-12 inches. the water temp. is 69 and still warm.we seen 5 boats fishing for salmon and say very slow. stop at shamrock pk. to talk to jack,and aguy say the river is being work on in ind. andit will get lower, dont know if that is true just what i here. till next time good luck and good fishing bigfishrosss

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:36am - Sep 24,10 
hey ross thanks for the report, I was on the river last weekend and did very well on small mouth as well. Were do you launch your boat at? I used the launch across the street from a bait shop I believe was Tackle Haven, but if I could get farther up the river i'd like to do that. I might fish the river saturday if the winds arent too bad.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:14pm - Sep 24,10 
i use the launch at shamrock pk. because i store it there very nice launch and cleaning house, every thing is right there.will be out nextweek i hope ,boats in the shop. good luck and please post thanks bigfishross

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:59am - Sep 27,10 
Thanks alot I will check it out, and maybe next weekend ill get on the river. I'll be in a blue 95 skeeter with a 90 hp mariner if you ever see me out there stop by and say hi.

Board index » Rivers » Creeks, Streams, Ditches
Jump to: