Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:06am - May 18,18 
Just wanted to say how grateful I am for the help from Frank at Calumet Marine. The backstory is I stripped the threads on my seastar hydraulic steering pivot bolt. This is no ordinary bolt, it is special order. I start to panic as my family vacation is a week out and without that bolt i can't steer my boat. I give Frank a buzz and he tells me to come on down, should have what I need. Not only does he have them, he gives me two of them, and the lock nut - for nothing. He could have charged me anything as I desperately needed one, and I offered to give him something for his troubles but he wouldn't take it. Class act- so thanks for saving my vacation, Frank, take care and tight lines.

Rhodan 72" 36v 120 lb. trolling motor
2 Simrad NSS12
Lowrance HDS 10 gen2
Simrad Is40
sonarhub
Lowrance point 1
2 36" Cannon tracks
2 High Seas quad rod trees
4 Bert's ratcheting rod holders

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 05:59am - May 18,18 
ltrain wrote:
Just wanted to say how grateful I am for the help from Frank at Calumet Marine. The backstory is I stripped the threads on my seastar hydraulic steering pivot bolt. This is no ordinary bolt, it is special order. I start to panic as my family vacation is a week out and without that bolt i can't steer my boat. I give Frank a buzz and he tells me to come on down, should have what I need. Not only does he have them, he gives me two of them, and the lock nut - for nothing. He could have charged me anything as I desperately needed one, and I offered to give him something for his troubles but he wouldn't take it. Class act- so thanks for saving my vacation, Frank, take care and tight lines.

That there is a "Super" act!
Not very many of those kind of places open anymore! That is very nice of you Frank! I also, Thank You! For this act of kindness. :thanks :respect

Good Luck to All,
Steven

Sponsor
Sponsor

Post Posted: 07:30pm - May 18,18 
Only place and guy that touches my boat. Their service is second to none.

Team Ezeestep
Member, APCA

Board index » The Podium » Random Thoughts & General Banter
Jump to: