Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:46am - Jan 12,17 
Well , this is the final weekend to Deer hunt ,,,,, For me anyway ,,, I think I'll give it one more try ,,, The Last Hoorah ,,, I have seen lots of Deer and some Monster Bucks , at this time of year ,, in the past ,,, Lets hope they join me ,, this time ,,,,,,,,,,, Anyone else goin out ???

Good Luck and Safe Trips ,,, >>###}->

Walldady

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:27pm - Jan 12,17 
Ill be out. Still have a tag or two to fill!

Lt.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 10:43am - Jan 13,17 
Good luck guys. No more for me. Partners are on the farm.all week. Hi temps until yesterday. Saw only one doe. Cameras showing way too many yotes. Actually concerned with the numbers. We're looking into possible methods to remedy the situation.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:46pm - Jan 13,17 
KARL ,,,,, I can see some Predator Reduction ,,, in your future ,,, High Power ,, and DONE ,,,

Good Luck and Safe Trips ,,,,
Walldady

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 04:24pm - Jan 14,17 
Walldady wrote:
KARL ,,,,, I can see some Predator Reduction ,,, in your future ,,, High Power ,, and DONE ,,,

Good Luck and Safe Trips ,,,,
Walldady

For sure but i need to educate myself a bit before we begin. We would like to consider hunting as well as trapping. I hunt a friend's family's farm. His parents live there and his pop hunts deer with us too. We dont want to over burden him but he's on board with the general assessment of the predator population. We're considering various trapping options but want to gather opinions from those with experience.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:20am - Jan 15,17 
Well , I got out for the Last Hoorah ,,,, 32-33 Deg ,, light NNW winds ,,, overcast ,,, I PICKED THE WRONG STAND ,,, I saw 14 Deer ,,, All Bald ,,, they came out into our field about 45 min. before dark ,,,, UNFORTUNATLY ,, I was in the middle stand ,, and they all came out of the SE corner ,, We have stands there too ,,,, Just picked the wrong one ,,, OH WELL ,,,, Family obligations today ,,, so season is over for me ,,,, I spent a lot of time in the woods ,,, and saw a lot of Deer ,,,,, Did take a Doe with the MZL ,,, so I have meat in my freezer ,,, AND had LOTS - O - FUN ,,,

GOOD LUCK and SAFE TRIPS ,,, Walldady

Board index » Game Bag » Antlers
Jump to: