Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 01:30pm - Feb 6,15 
I received a phone call from some great friends informing me that Patrick "Rooster" Harms mother has passed away. (Thank you Todd and V.)

It is with great sadness that I am writing this today.

Donald "Duke" Harms lost a loving wife of many years and the entire Harms family has lost a wonderful woman.

http://www.duffypilsmemorialhome.com/home/index.cfm/obituaries/view/fh_id/10800/id/2937199

The Harms family have always treated me as a family member every time that I have been down to Rooster Heaven.
Many nights Duke would check on us late night and be back cooking us breakfast first thing in the morning. And now, every time I smell bacon cooking that picture pops into my head of Duke frying bacon at 6am in the Lodge.

My sons, brothers and I want to send our most sincere and heartfelt condolences to the Harms family and all of the friends and acquaintances they have met over the years.

I would believe that the Harms family are celebrating the life of one special lady about right now.

Patrick and Duke, We send our thoughts and love to you and your family. We consider you both to be great friends and in this time of loss we hope that you find comfort and can celebrate Mrs. Patricia Harms life.

R.I.P. Patricia Jane Harms

The Michiganders...

Bob Goodman
Harley Goodman
Will Goodman
Ben Goodman
John Goodman
Alex Goodman

US Army Retired
Disabled Veteran

Board index » Game Bag » Upland Birds/Game
Jump to: