Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:28am - Jan 9,18 
:drink Got out there for the 0800 opening...guess the site super or Conservation is tired of seeing guy's out on the ice fishing well before the opening of the park and got a heads up that tickets will be issued if your in the park early....kinda sux because he use to let us go in and prep our gear in the parking lot's before heading out at 0800...just passing the scuddle butt... :doh well we drilled the heck out of the place and didn't see much in the way of big fish...most spots were already showing previous signs of angling pressure...we didn't hit every spot so you guy's have some spots to yourselves... :bigyuck just kidding...lot of walking and drilling ,the camera was dropped a lot and we never saw a huge school of fish...the water has a haziness to it that first ice usually doesn't have..maybe the forecasted rain will provide some movement and clear it up a bit...not that we need ultra clear water but it is weird to see... may do more exploration shallower next trip ...we stayed in 12+ feet all day...and all the way to the deepest timber...did better deeper...but still not a normal first ice result...wish I had a better report going into the night fishing event this Saturday ...Our plastics out fished live bait...but both caught fish.....good luck if your heading there on Saturday :fishice

Support Staff

Post Posted: 07:23pm - Jan 9,18 
Hmm.
That's it, just hmm.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:07pm - Jan 9,18 
:shock Just need more ice time.... :bigyuck

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:11pm - Jan 9,18 
Any Luc, X2.
I am hoping to get out this Saturday,Bring my hardware,my 13 year old daughter. This kid can catch fish.
Any one else planning to get out this Saturday for a late evening chance?

Board index » Hard Water » Ice Fishing
Jump to: