Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:33am - Feb 5,10 
Shabbona Rock Drop tomorrow thanks to all those that are coming to help-Don't forget ice near the open drop holes can get slippery, plse bring/wear your ice cleats, Safety first. Goin to be many new/good fishing spots made tomorrow. :thanks

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:12pm - Feb 5,10 
Good idea. See you there tomorrow.

Go Big Red!

Chitown-Angler

Location: Batavia & Coal City, IL; 17' '85 Ranger 335-V Bass Boat w/ 115hp Evinrude. Let's go fishin'

Post Posted: 05:22pm - Feb 6,10 
Sorry Jack, couldn't make it out to Shabbona today. Maybe I buy ya a drink at the RFC meeting and we can talk GPS coordinates. :D

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:41pm - Feb 7,10 
Bearsfan wrote:
Sorry Jack, couldn't make it out to Shabbona today. Maybe I buy ya a drink at the RFC meeting and we can talk GPS coordinates. :D

I'll have my accountant work up a couple of lists for U, one with GPS other with costs????? :rotflmao
Had a good rockdrop, really if U go to nite fish u will see the 2 holes for rock drop they are marked off with yellow safety tape and trees are sitting on top of ice waiting for melt. A lot of great people showed up to help & of course the ATV,s had 7 I think all great people thanks to all. :thanks

Chitown-Angler

Location: Homer Glen IL Ranger 520 Comanche DVX, 200HP Merc ...32' Carver Montego

Post Posted: 06:38pm - Feb 8,10 
We had a great time out there. Lot's of laughs , good food , and learned a bunch !! and a big thanks to Husker for helping me get my first ever fish through the ice !!!

Pic of the event as soon as I resize them !!! Thanks jaxsprat for getting me involved with this ,, I'll be there every year !! :thanks

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:49pm - Feb 8,10 
The sportsman club had about thirty some guys out there helping place structure in shabby. You can't beat spending the day doing that. Even better, you get the GPS coordinates for the new structure.

And for those who are wondering, TJP caught one heck of a nice bull gill! There are more of them to come pal. Below are few of the pics from Saturday.

Go Big Red!

Chitown-Angler

Location: Homer Glen IL Ranger 520 Comanche DVX, 200HP Merc ...32' Carver Montego

Post Posted: 07:54pm - Feb 8,10 
Thanks for posting them pics Ken !!

But you forgot this one,, thats me on the right after my foot found someones hole and my leg slipped in the water !!!

Board index » Community Corner » Special Events
Jump to: