Author
Search for:
Environmentally Friendly Chitown Angler

Post Posted: 03:43am - Sep 9,09 
I did not know where to post this or if this was just an event only forum. In any case, I read the posts about taking a veteran salmon fishing before he leaves and saw the quick replies from fellow members. I have been sending troop care packages to our soldiers for 5 years and wanted to see if Chi-Town Anglers would want to do a project to show support and to give back to those that Serve their Country. It is really simple to do and can be done many different ways. With so many members Chi-Town could even possibly pull together and get big ticket items..example: GENERATORS! tvs,etc.etc. Or we could get together with much needed supplies. Holidays will be approaching very quickly and a package from home really goes a long way when it comes to morale support. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can go from there.

Environmentally Friendly Chitown Angler

Post Posted: 11:47am - May 8,10 
TTT

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:53am - May 8,10 
I am with you 100% , just ask, we want to help and show our support :thanks

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:24pm - May 8,10 
Im game, but they dont need the big things that you stated, TV are rampid over there and get passed from unit to unit when they leave, Generators and such are not needed, the base's powerd by industrial generators, its the little things that they injoy, my best gift i ever got when i was over was two giant waterballon launchers and three packs of waterballons, we launched them at each other for hours, but other things like wet napkins, sweets that dotn melt, they have plenty of skittles, Magazines and such to read, things like that, but anything we put together i know they will be greatfull

Board index » Community Corner » Special Events
Jump to: