Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:55am - May 9,17 
Hi guys i have a few new videos i have posted on my channel. I try to post 2 times a week. i will link the channel below. On my channel I do many different species of fishing such as smallmouth largemouth perch coho and other species. Make sure to Subscribe . It would help me a lot and may even help you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLFNYl ... UPyPLoY3uA

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:46am - May 11,17 
BassInTheBank wrote:
Hi guys i have a few new videos i have posted on my channel. I try to post 2 times a week. i will link the channel below. On my channel I do many different species of fishing such as smallmouth largemouth perch coho and other species. Make sure to Subscribe . It would help me a lot and may even help you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLFNYl ... UPyPLoY3uA

You know, you might get a better response if you actually engaged people here instead of just making posts that equate to "Hey! Look at me! Over here!". Show that there is some intelligence behind the videos and maybe I'll check them out...

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:10am - May 11,17 
^^^ agreed. he posted this in about every other forum

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:59pm - May 11,17 
Hey guys stop giving me crap i am trying to build a youtube channel and if you dont want to subscribe i get it but stop being like that. I am only 14 and i am not perfect like you so if you dont like it dont click on it.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 08:44pm - May 11,17 
BassInTheBank wrote:
Hey guys stop giving me crap i am trying to build a youtube channel and if you dont want to subscribe i get it but stop being like that. I am only 14 and i am not perfect like you so if you dont like it dont click on it.

:noway

Sorry, but that's not how things work around here young man. Good luck with your You Tube Channel, and finding another site to promote it on.

Tom

Twin Fins

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:35pm - May 12,17 
A lot of the people on this forum have been fishing this area longer than you've been alive, and you've done nothing to demonstrate that watching your videos isn't a waste of time. Don't be surprised at the reaction you're getting.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Latest Topics  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Lake Michigan » Bass
Jump to: