Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:10am - Oct 21,13 
I wanted to put out a quick message and get some feedback from you folks. I am considering a fundraiser for a 12 u baseball team that needs money to get uniforms, equipment and tournament fees. I am tackling the idea of having this on a Saturday in march or April. I would prefer it not compete with anglers dream, happy hookers or anyone else. I would target the des plaines river pool between Dresden dam and the Brandon road dam. I am thinking that the entry fee would be between $100.00 and $150.00 per boat. I have spoken to a few establishments that would wave the ramp fee as a donation to the team. I appreciate any feedback you may have and thanks in advance. Cheers and good fishing.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:41am - Oct 22,13 
Just an addition to the original post, if you would like to participate, please let me know via pm and I will make sure you are registered to fish. The date will be released as soon as possible, just waiting on a few details and locations. Thanks for reading.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:09pm - Oct 24,13 
Hey barnacle would love to help out. I fish the everstarts along with about 10 other tournaments a year. I also run my own high school tournament trail. I could help advertising the event as well as getting some prizes.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:13pm - Oct 25,13 
That would be great. Very nice of you to offer. Ill send you a pm. Very appreciative. I've had great interest now its time for me to execute.

Board index » Lake Michigan » Bass
Jump to: