Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:28pm - May 8,19 
I got some jigs from bite me baits of Kentucky after seeing a benefit drive for a young boy with diabetes on FB and took a chance with online orders. All I have to say is hot damn!!!. Thinking about sneaking out on my wife and kids right now to hit up a pond near the house. Can't wait to try em. Gonna sneak out of work tomorrow during lunch break. Quality is outstanding and the only frustrating thing was there were so many color and head choices I had to narrow it down to 12 combos. Would have been nice to have a color code images but I took a chance and did a little research and I am very impressed with what I got. I heard from Chad and he said that if you have questions in colors they have pics on the announcements tab on their FB page. If you question the quality just look at the skirt attachment. Triple wrapped They care so much about the product they even took the opportunity that a computer glitch made on them to make me extra happy and left me a little hidden surprise, after I joked about it. But instead of telling me tough the made sure I would have no other choice but to shout their name from the tallest mountain.

Just look at these delicious combos

I highly recommend them. Check em out on Facebook or

https://bitemebaitsky.ecwid.com

Bass beware

Board index » Lake Michigan » Bass
Jump to: