Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:39pm - Dec 25,18 
I find comfort in fishing,videography, video editing....
how I vent and how I lash out is by doing what I love to do....
Turn your negativity into something positive..
When life hands you lemons, Go Fishing..

Iv been going through some tough times and was lucky to find some open water to get out and distract myself to clear my mind... it felt great being out there and feeling my line get tugged... I was able to catch 4 large mouth bass... who would have thought Bass fishing in Chicago on Christmas Eve 2018 would be possible. Im glad I made it out and produced it helped ease my mind and reset my "hard Drive"
I share with you guys video of my Christmas Eve fishing Session

https://youtu.be/DSvnNjgR53Y

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:50am - Dec 26,18 
Thanks for sharing buddy. I hope you found some solace doing what we all love to do. Take comfort in the fact that no matter how good or bad your day/week/month or year has been, the fish are still there. for better or worse, they don't care and neither does mother nature. They just keep trucking along, doing what they are here to do. I also find comfort and calm out on the water. it allows me to focus on something else that doesn't involve pain, suffering, anger or complicated human emotions and feelings. And although the degree to which we experience the joy of friendship, birth and triumph and the the heartbreak of loss, betrayal and failure is different than fishing....it is still a parallel when we catch that fish of a lifetime or loose the one we've been chasing forever. I hope you managed to enjoy your christmas even through the discomfort, and I hope your loved one recovers and /or finds peace and comfort from pain and suffering.

Keep fishing, and keep posting. It'll help get you through whatever the future holds.

Dubzee

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:05am - Dec 26,18 
a boat is cheap compared the Therapy needed if I don't have a boat and can not go fishing !

After its all said and done.... ITS ALL ABOUT THE FUN!

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:02pm - Dec 26,18 
D-DUBZ wrote:
Thanks for sharing buddy. I hope you found some solace doing what we all love to do. Take comfort in the fact that no matter how good or bad your day/week/month or year has been, the fish are still there. for better or worse, they don't care and neither does mother nature. They just keep trucking along, doing what they are here to do. I also find comfort and calm out on the water. it allows me to focus on something else that doesn't involve pain, suffering, anger or complicated human emotions and feelings. And although the degree to which we experience the joy of friendship, birth and triumph and the the heartbreak of loss, betrayal and failure is different than fishing....it is still a parallel when we catch that fish of a lifetime or loose the one we've been chasing forever. I hope you managed to enjoy your christmas even through the discomfort, and I hope your loved one recovers and /or finds peace and comfort from pain and suffering.

Keep fishing, and keep posting. It'll help get you through whatever the future holds.

Dubzee

D-DUBZ wow!!!! Thank you for the positive feedback... this is the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me on this forum...
thank you

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:11pm - Dec 26,18 
Gentleman....
thank you...
I appreciate the kind thoughts/words and the positive feedback.

Profile WWW  

Board index » Lake Michigan » Bass
Jump to: