Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:50pm - Jun 15,17 
Had an amazing day on the water today... caught a bunch of 3's and a very nice 4pounder.
Here is a video to prove it...

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:49pm - Jun 15,17 
Good job catching some bass. I have to say the special effects you added to your video made me feel like I was having a seizure. Prolly because I'm old. I had to stop watching half way through when I realized you were going to chuck every fish back like they were 2" inch bluegill.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:01pm - Jun 15,17 
Fishobession223...
You make a valid point... i was so amped up and the adrenaline was going that I didn't realize I was handling/releasing the fish so aggressively... I'll be sure to handle them with more care

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:07am - Jun 16,17 
I too did not like how he threw the first 2lb bass head first in 6 inches of water with a rocky bottom. I quit watching after that disrespect of the fish.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:14pm - Jun 16,17 
Tinmare wrote:
I too did not like how he threw the first 2lb bass head first in 6 inches of water with a rocky bottom. I quit watching after that disrespect of the fish.

yep ,amped up or whatever no excuse.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:29pm - Jun 16,17 
I hate to jump on you too....but you can't drag the bass out of the water and over the rocks/sand/gravel. It hurts their slime coat. Agree about throwing them back into very shallow water as well. Mostly, your videos are really great, and I always like seeing where you are and watch you getting into fish....but....you keep posting bass fishing videos in the lake michigan forum that have nothing to do with lake michigan. You should post your videos in the correct forum...

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:38pm - Jun 16,17 
:usm Easy fellas......easy....let he who is without sin cast the first stone....or bass in this case....I'm sure he's not a bad guy...just very excited to be crushing some basses.....later on mike

Chitown-Angler

Location: Not quite over the hill, but has a breathtaking view from the lofty perch.

Post Posted: 07:58pm - Jun 16,17 
sgtski wrote:
:usm Easy fellas......easy....let he who is without sin cast the first stone....or bass in this case....I'm sure he's not a bad guy...just very excited to be crushing some basses.....later on mike

Back in the days when the pictures ruled the post I would try to set up fish landing to make a interesting post. Yes this was when there was just the J in a JPEG file. That said I admire the the dedication in fishing with the intent of making a good presentation. It's not easy, I have done it and failed many times. All here know that our friend WSJ is not a bass fisherman, but does greatly appreciate the effort required to post such an adventure.

Sgt...........your right on the mark with your comments, I am not without sin either.

wsj

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:34pm - Jun 16,17 
Each and every one of you guys are right... I'm in the wrong and I'm doing wrong by not leading by example... no excuses..
I'm sorry... I agree with you all and I will for sure correct my ways.. never again. I promise..
I will stay true to my word and inform others on the proper way to catch/handle and release fish...

The Hersh---- I usually post in the given forum field.. I usually post under the bass forum or the
Forest Preserve forum... never under the Lake Michigan forum... iv noticed that recent posts are usually visible on the main forum for the first few hours but I could be wrong

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:44am - Jun 17,17 
I really hope that you also moved your truck after getting "the shot" in the beginning cause you obviously pulled in front of the handicap access ramp and completely missed the legal parking spot too...

But hey, gotta get them views!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:12am - Jun 18,17 
I watched to the 10 minute mark after your admittance of error. It is Brutal to watch the tossing of Bass. Also where are the 3# and 4# bass ? I did not see 1 bass over 2.5lbs.. Please do not buy a scale,I don't think the bass could live that ordeal.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:29am - Jul 3,17 
Lol...since everyone is beating you up ..I might as well join in. stop parking like a dick.

- Winston Churchill

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:53pm - Jul 4,17 
https://youtu.be/BbZecJ6UbWU

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:54pm - Jul 4,17 
Redemption
https://youtu.be/BbZecJ6UbWU

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:57pm - Jul 10,17 
if your going to be an "angler",you might have to get your feet wet when shore fishing.kinda goes with the territory.that way you can release the fiss in water deeper than 2 inches.i know in certain european countries you must take classes to get a fishing license/not just picking on you.i see this kind of stuff way to often these days.we have enough people that would love to ban fishing ,lets not add to their ranks.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:26pm - Aug 3,17 
Yes I have and much bigger ones in Florida. They are nice ones for Illinois though.

Board index » Lake Michigan » Bass
Jump to: