Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:56am - Mar 19,18 
Hey everyone I have been a member on this site for about 2 years and have been a lurker on it for a number of years. Anyway for some reason the site won’t let me access the for sale section because I don’t have enough posts but if I log off I can access it but can’t post on it. Weird , right.

So here goes, I have 2 complete power line set ups with a tank and launch pipe and an extra extinguisher that can be converted and a super heavy duty long handle net that has about a 3 foot hoop and can easily reach down 10 feet. Also I have 1200 ft of rubber band. I don’t powerline fish anymore and I sold my house last night and will be moving out of state in about a month. So I would like to get $70 OBO for everything. There are a few weights and bobbers and enough leaders for both set ups. A couple of bells too.

Hoping to sell it quick and now is the time for it so give me a text or call @ 708-473-1238. I can send pictures and even meet up at a reasonable distance. I’m on NW side of Chicago.
Thanks ~JOE-~

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:18am - Mar 19,18 
try accessing the sale section now, I updated you group. It takes 5 posts to access that forum for new members.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:14pm - Mar 19,18 
PM sent.

Board index » Lake Michigan » Shore Fishing the Big Pond » Powerlining
Jump to: