Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:34pm - Mar 10,18 
Went out hit the bait shop around 1030am got some nice fat heads and went to the lake side to see what was going on and see if their was an open spot well to my luck the lakefront was pack 20 plus guys out their so decided to hit north ave .. and give it a try go to the lake front last year the parking was I think 19 or 21 dollars for 3 hours or more well this time if went up after 3 hours 36 bucks that's not good that's just a heads up for anybody that goes their anyhow proceeded to take my things and went to set up go their beautiful day to be their sun and the winds were perfect after the first hour nothing some guy by the tree had two fish on all together saw 3 fish 2 cohos one brown ... stay for 3 hours without one hit so decided to pack it and head back to Montrose got their found a nice spot shoot out my line and stay for another hour and 30 minutes their were guys catching fish in the morning from what I heard the guy to my right caught 2 fish in the time I was their anyhow nothing for me but their here I still think is a little early into the season is just gonna start to get better ... I'll be out their sometimes theirs better days to come

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:03am - Mar 11,18 
thanks for the report junior. hope it swings your way sooner than later always enjoy your post.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:48am - Mar 11,18 
I'm sure it will get better thru the week like we all know fish move around so I will be out their this chrome haven't seen the last of me lol I love powerlining and the guys out their too .... can't wait for does bells to ring I hope one day I can afford a gopro it would be awesome to film my adventures out their .. and share them with you guys

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:30am - Mar 12,18 
Maybe your buddy Russ and Baby girl can help you out.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:09pm - Mar 12,18 
Haven't seen Russ in a few years

Profile WWW  

Board index » Lake Michigan » Shore Fishing the Big Pond » Powerlining
Jump to: