Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:10pm - Mar 24,17 
3/24 am. Got to montrose before sunrise and set one line. 15 hooks with large fatheads. lots of guys out. Wind was strong from the south. Lines were blowing all over the place. Fished till about noon and got skunked. a guy close to me caught one little coho and when i was leaving seen another little coho caught. Talked to some guys and said it was slow. Heard belmont was the same a couple little ones but slow overall. Fishing in the wind was challenging but fun. Hope to get some coho soon

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:30pm - Mar 24,17 
Almost same story here, lines in by 6:30, pulled them by noon, close to the harbor. I walked the whole peer, from the harbor mouth to the horseshoe wall. Besides the small coho caught by the guy close to you, one guy by the big trees had a small brown, and the same guy who had the coho lost a big one (laker most likely), caught on a goby head off the bottom, it wend down into the rocks next tot he shore and broke his 20lbs braided line.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 04:11pm - Mar 24,17 
Same story down south. My dad was at the planetarium and 39th today and said the smell of skunk was all around

Board index » Lake Michigan » Shore Fishing the Big Pond » Powerlining
Jump to: