Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:36am - Mar 13,16 
Friday Upnorth, many more people out since my post storm "chocolate milk" skunk outing. This time had my 5 a little later than normal, but did so. Best part, so many friends out there. Grilling brats. Set of lost lines with a fish on it just out of launching reach, several attempts to retrieve by others , close but no cigar. One hell of a carp, yes carp, on cut chunk gobbie via rod and reel. Can someone post that pic please. I would have had that monster mounted!
It was what looked like 50 lbs of hog carp! Greatest thing I've seen in orange ever. After sharing the luck, came home with one nice coho and one really nice brown, but again the best part, was all the good friends out there. Thanks

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:04am - Mar 13,16 
:helloooooo nice meeting you MarkUpnorth!!!!! I did see that big carp it was beautiful, i had a blast that day... bells just kept ringing! My cousin and his buddy had a blast catching fish on powerlines i let them bring in the fish i grilled!! Going back tomorrow! peace

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:11am - Mar 13,16 
I've become a fair weather fisherman with age, but if the bells keep ringing.....I can't stay away. Will wait and see how the true fishermen, like I used to be, fare in the duck weather.

Board index » Lake Michigan » Shore Fishing the Big Pond » Powerlining
Jump to: