Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:28pm - Jul 13,18 
Hey guys I am heading up to the flowage on Thursday next week with my pops for a few days of fishing. Never fished this body of water before. Does anyone here have experience fishing Chippewa and willing to give me some tips? I have gear for everything. Thanks in advance for any advice. I believe we are staying on the northeast side of the flowage.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:20pm - Jul 13,18 
Done well fishing Wiener Island northside weedbeds with slipbobbers and leeches for Walleyes ,Crappies with tube jigs on the bogs, wacky worming shore north of Eagles nest island for Smallies,Wiener Island just south of Eagle nest Island all these spots on NE end of lake, good luck

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:24pm - Jul 13,18 
This guy has 3-4 really nice videos on fishing the flowage
https://youtu.be/gTLVXcZgZAw

John 21:10

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:19am - Jul 16,18 
Walleye fishing mid summer will likely be tough. Mid summer I fish SM and consider walleye a bonus fish. I don't chase musky. Obviously you will be on a beautiful body of water with high potential. Don't overlook shallow water especially wind blown rock bars. Most of my fishing is the clear water lakes Big Round, LCO, and of course Grindstone. A few places that never disappoint for the time not in the boat.. best fish fry in the North Woods, Pine Ridge Rt 70 at Stone Lake S on BB follow the signs available Friday and Sunday expect a long wait. Breakfast? Spider Lake Cafe Rt 77 and I think it's Co Rd A. Supper club? Chippewa Inn Co Rd B at Co Rd A. In town? I always sit on the patio at Anglers and watch the world go by. My cousins place Loggers Mill wings, burgers or other specials he's next door to the Lumberjack show. Anglers Haven on LCO Co Rd K to KK best all around bar serves pizza a delight. Tight lines and enjoy your time w your Pop!

Board index » Lakes » Out of State
Jump to: