Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:15pm - May 7,18 
Fished Geneva over the weekend and the fish are starting to move. Some fish in the shallows, some out a little deeper. Water temp 48-52. Personally I struggled. Put a few nice smallmouth in the boat but overall not great. Saturday we got a couple of walleye (males that were still milking) that would have been legal last year.... Also had a few nice walleye follow my baits to the boat. Seems like the stocking and walleyes for tomorrow from a few years ago did a great job. Small pike and few smallies. I fished the Angler Choice tournament on Sunday and was only able to get 3 bass to weigh in. There were some very impressive bags though. 22lbs of I think all smallies won it. Very few largemouth weighed in. Some tank smallies 4-5 lbs and beautiful tiger markings. I love Geneva.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:01pm - May 7,18 
I was out there on Sunday, launch the boat as the rain stopped. Talked to a few tournament guys, they all said that they caught their fish before and during the rain. We picked up a largemouth out of 2fow on a lipless and I lost three on a dropshot. Saw a TOn of largemouths under docks.

I practice catch and release. Catch and release into the grease.

Board index » Lakes » Out of State
Jump to: