Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:12pm - Sep 13,10 
this was only my 2nd time on H, and i wasnt too happy when i left the lake. only caught 1 striper, a 6lb cat and a 10lb CARP. Oddly enough all were caught on shad raps, even the carp!

BUT, what pissed me off, i was on the south side of the lake all the way by the no boats sign along the tracks working my way east on the rip rap. This guy pulls up and literally goes 20ft in front of me and starts casting like i was doing. COMPLETELY cut me off! i confronted him and he said "is it that big of an F'n deal" needless to say it is, thats why he wanted to be infront and he kept casting his way down the rocks and ignoring me. Sooo, like any normal person, i fired up the big motor and pulled right infront of him and kept on my way. I just couldnt believe the audacity of that guy to cut me off, mouth off to me, and then continue being a jackass.

people like that make ya wish that thier plug shoot outa the boat 20ft from the dock.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 03:28pm - Sep 13,10 
Oh believe it.Whats even worse is when a troller,trolls between you and the shoreline your casting.Then asks you hows the fishing.Clueless boaters everywhere,the guy you dealt with just seems like a jerk.IL river full of them to.

Chitown Bird Dog

Post Posted: 08:57pm - Sep 13,10 
You'll have to take me with next time. I have excellent people skills for those situations.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:41pm - Sep 13,10 
That's BS!! Guy probably gets his boat wet three times a year as well. Clueless.

Go Big Red!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:02pm - Sep 13,10 
Yep ...they are out there! Had that happen to me a few years back on a channel on the chain. Not 1 boat 2!!!! it was a L channel dead ender. it was really early b4 7am. wanted to hit this channel b4 anyone else...ha! 1st boat goes past..i'm kinda pissed...but he went down to the bend and fished the opposite shore...ok thats cool. its a public waterway. then another UH HUM cuts right in front of me maybe 50 feet and fishes the shoreline i am. Im steaming..muttering unmentionable words for this website...lol. they were both in some bass tourney. Well we get to the dead end....1st guy goes clockwise around fishes it, 2nd guy goes counterclockwise around the end. then i get my turn at the end...bamm nice 16 inch keeper bass....right where they both just fished!!! they were still really close say 30 feet away...I showed both of them the fish...and then let it go!! started my motor and left....I hate that stuff...but its great when you stick it to em!!!!!

Keep your stick on the ice!!!-----Red Green

Proud son of a Civilian Conservation Corps. member and following in his footsteps!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:44am - Sep 14,10 
Chas E. wrote:
You'll have to take me with next time. I have excellent people skills for those situations.

nice.

I would bring an extra pole with 50+ lb test, snag his line take his lure and use it right in front of him and catch a fish. (Granted we all what kinda fight that'll be, but in my head it sounds great)

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:31am - Sep 16,10 
T, sometimes. ya just gotta fight. It doesn't make you any more right or wrong but it gives you that feeling.........You know that feeling. :respect

VIETNAM VETERAN U.S.A.F. 66-67

Profile WWW  

Board index » Lakes » Cooling Lakes
Jump to: