Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:19pm - Jun 13,10 
You have read their posts and fishing reports and seen the photos of their catches on the various forums of Chitown-Angler. Now you will have the oppurtunity to meet and learn from Captain John Mannerino and Jim Lukancic in person.

They will be presenting a seminar on the methods they employ in pursuit of the various species swimming in Heidecke Lake with a little favoritism towards the mysterious walleye. No holds barred! Both are experienced professional anglers who take that extra step to share and convey their techniques and methods to fellow anglers. After the presentation both will be available to answer your questions.

The seminar will be held at the Walleyes Chicago meeting to be held at 7:00pm on Thursday June 17th at the New Lenox VFW, 323 Old Hickory Rd., New Lenox.

Exit rte.30 at Vine St., proceed north on Vine to Old Hickory Rd. , turn left on Old Hickory Rd. , the Hall is on your right. The meeting is open to the public and there is no admission charge. It is requested that no alcoholic beverages be brought into the meeting room.

So make the time to come on out to the meeting to meet a couple of down to earth pros who are more than willing to teach and share.

Tom Cooney

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:51pm - Jun 13,10 
count me in rodman!

Chitown-Angler

Location: Not quite over the hill, but has a breathtaking view from the lofty perch.

Post Posted: 07:18pm - Jun 13,10 
Are tape recorders allowed? There should be a whole lot of learning going on at that meeting.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:01pm - Jun 13,10 
Don`t see it as a problem. As we get older ,they become a good idea. At least in my case.
Tom Cooney

Sponsor
Sponsor

Post Posted: 05:56am - Jun 14,10 
Tape recorders??? LOL Bring them on!!! Never been asked that on before. I have some maps printed up so people can mark some spots and keep it with you on your next rip out there. Looking foward to it.

Team Ezeestep
Member, APCA

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:01pm - Jun 22,10 
I live right around New Lenox, I'm disappointed I did not see this post before hand. If you guys are going to have another seminar again, I'm definitely interested. Thanks for giving tips to some of us beginners at Heidecke.

Board index » Lakes » Cooling Lakes
Jump to: