Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:37am - Oct 6,03 
Well decided to go out the Chain for the first time this year , now that most of the boats are gone . I was going to leave a little earlier than I did , but the Damn Bears decicded they were going to start playing as soon as I dragged the boat out of the garage , so I watched the rest of the game and then left . Got on the water about 4:30 with Simon and we were going to work the breaks and see if we could get a few eyes. Well he likes to cast so we worked the southeast shoreline with no pickups . As soon as the sun hit the tree line we moved to a spot where there is a break between mud and gravel . We had a few hits , most were lost , but Simon did get a short walleye even though he wasnt paying attention . My best hit came on a slip bobber , but I broke the line when it got caught on the handle of the trolling trolling motor when I was setting the hook . But I did get my boober back about a half hour later it came back up without the fish . One thing to remember when going out at dusk , BRING A FLASHLIGHT !! .Left two fully charged ones right on the floor at home . Oh well at least I got out for a few hours . And I found out today at work my buddy was right on the other side of the lake getting his limit , with an extra flashlight

Board index » Lakes » Fox Chain
Jump to: