Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:19pm - Jan 30,06 
Not that we will have any more local ice fishing this year, but here is some information from a recent newspaper article re: Chain parking/access:

Hermann's offers parking ($5), limited bait and food and drink for Nielsen's.

Barnacle Bob's offers parking ($5) and sandwiches for Lake Marie. Nearby, the Sand Bar & Grill offers booze, food and free parking in back.

Bob's Marina offers parking ($5) for Lake Catherine.

For Channel Lake, there's parking ($5), booze and food at the Thirsty Turtle Beach Bar and Grill.

On Bluff Lake, Steitz's Resort offers parking, drink and great grub with an outdoor theme.

On Petite Lake, J.J. Fennagains, formerly Kempfs Resort, offers parking ($4) and breakfast once ice fishing is under way. Famous Freddies offers free parking for patrons only at the famous early spot on T Channel.

On Fox Lake, Port of Barney offers free parking and a fish fry on Fridays and weekend entertainment, and the Mineola Hotel & Restaurant has parking ($5), food, drink and a notable Sunday breakfast.

Jack and Lydia's Resort offers parking for a $2 donation for fish stocking on Deep Lake

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:26pm - Jan 30,06 
Looking at the upcoming weather starting on Friday, We might be able to hit places like neilsons on Sunday and if the weather can hold for all of next week, That article can come in handy again. Good job Fluke.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:50pm - Jan 30,06 
Great post Tim. Worthy of printing.

Thanks

Fran 8)

Ice Auger Blade Sharping

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:08am - Feb 2,06 
It always amazes me when I park at some of these places to go ice fishing and go in afterwards to eat and have a few beers they still charge me for parking. If that is the case, they should charge everyone who goes there to eat and drink $5 to park (whether they are ice fishermen or not).

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:08am - Feb 2,06 
It always amazes me when I park at some of these places to go ice fishing and go in afterwards to eat and have a few beers they still charge me for parking. If that is the case, they should charge everyone who goes there to eat and drink $5 to park (whether they are ice fishermen or not).

Board index » Lakes » Fox Chain
Jump to: