Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:56pm - Oct 15,05 
Jumped out on the chain this morning. Worked some fall downs in the north river for a few hours with only a few taps to show for it, so I motored down river and ran into JD chatted with him for a bit they had a couple of white bass. Headed over to grass lake bridge worked that and came up empty. Made may way to ackermans and worked the bridge. Wind was pouring in there at 20+mph. As I stood on the bow mount I vertical jigged up 4 eyes and a couple of white bass. 2 eyes legal and 2 short. All caught and released. Wind was brutal out there today, but thats why the eyes were biting. Just took me awhile to find them. Tight Lines

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:28pm - Oct 15,05 
Good job RSS, the chain can be difficult to nail down sometimes.

Subscriber and Affiliate
Subscriber and Affiliate

Post Posted: 04:59pm - Oct 16,05 
RSS !!!!! You dawg!!!! ...... Stealin' my walleye!!!! :lol:

Actually, Glad to hear you got some. Thought about heading to the bridge but then decided to stay in the river. :roll: We lost a 20+ boatside but that was it for the eye's saturday. Got back out today and got more whites and crappie and a single 'eye. All in all a very nice weekend. :) (will post the weekend results and info tonight).

I also got your message. I'll give ya a call. :wink:

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:25pm - Oct 16,05 
Smoken reports guys.

Wind was really howling on Winnebago. White caps all the way. Feeshed a harbor entrance on Sat night, since not boatable. Figured the walleyes would be eating, but could not get my bait to the spot. The wind blew my heaviest offering right back in my face.

And it was a sa-weat looking spot. Penninsula full of trees, with the tip right into the lake. Other side (where I was at) was a good 50 feet away. Anyway, the whitecaps were pounding the shore and this little, calm pool/eddy was forming behind it. About 20 feet wide by 30 feet long. Looked like real calm water, the "dinner line". Like I said, could not get anything over there. Need one of those water skipping jeegs :shock:

Great work.

Profile WWW  

Board index » Lakes » Fox Chain
Jump to: