Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:16pm - Oct 14,05 
Same old Skunk report.

I got out a little later than I wanted, but was on the water at about 7 am. No "Meat" this trip. Started out on the west side of Channel throwing an Awaker(Black/Gray) and a Suick(Firetiger). Nothing. Went over to Catherine and thoroughly worked the area in front of Bob's and up the the shoreline. Same baits + a bucktail(Blk/Wht) and the "sacred Combo"(Jmac((Blk/Orange)) & Salt Shaker((Sucker))). Then went to the east side by the piers and found some green weeds and worked on top of them on one pass and then the edge on the next pass. Went North on that shoreline and worked the drop off at the entrance of that channel on the northeast side. Same baits + a Jake(Bass colored). Next went to the North Bay on Channel where it is shallow and threw the awaker over the top of the weeds. Then went to the Beach and threw the "sacred Combo", suick and topwater. Went back to the West side and threw the Suick and Jake. I drifted with the wind. On the way back to the Marie/Channel Channel, I trolled my Jake and pumped the Suick. Final stop was on Marie. I fished the East side of the "finger" with the Suick and topwater.

Water temp was a consistent 60 degrees everywhere.

Chitown-Angler

Location: Homer Glen IL Ranger 520 Comanche DVX, 200HP Merc ...32' Carver Montego

Post Posted: 08:08pm - Oct 14,05 
Hey there Savvy,, good to see ya post and sorry to hear about your bad day. Will you be out this weekend ?? I may get out Saturday afternoon,, but more like sunday. Give me a shout.. we need to hook up out there ..~~T

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:40pm - Oct 14,05 
Very cool that you post the good with the bad SAVVY18! Esox Tracker was going to fish the same water, I'll bet he's glad he went for perch.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:46pm - Oct 14,05 
sounds like you hit all the likely spots. I was on the fence on whether i was going to hit the chain or silver saturday. Looks like silver :P

Board index » Lakes » Fox Chain
Jump to: