Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:38pm - Aug 14,05 
8/13
After falling asleep at 2 and getting up at a 6:30 i was ready to do some fishing.I was just nailing the bluegills and perch(30+ combined).Later that day around 1 i see a guy had a huge fish on and jumped on my waverunner(not all pleasuer boaters are unuseful :lol: ) to go help him because i saw he was alone.I thought he snagged a carp or something but it was a 39" muskie.After taking a few pictures for the guy i helped him revive sp. it(probably would be dead if i hadnt told the guy to keep on working it back in forth for awhile).Later in the evening i was kinda bored so i had to bust out a old bambo pole and caught a the craziest 13" largie i have ever seen it was jumping over boat drives and everything.

8/14
After another long nite got up at 9ish and grabbed a pole and started fishing.Only caught a couple of gills and 2 small smallies

I didnt get any pics from this trip because none of the fish i caught were worthy enough i thought

Subscriber and Affiliate
Subscriber and Affiliate

Post Posted: 10:33pm - Aug 14,05 
Not to bad FRF, It's getting tough with all the heat weve had. Water temps are pretty high and the fish are sluggish. Haven't got out the last couple of weeks, just too busy. My buddy Northwoods was out this morning on the north river but got no fish. Cool nights will start dropping the temps a bit and the fishing should improve.

JD

Profile WWW  

Board index » Lakes » Fox Chain
Jump to: