Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:50am - May 5,05 
Hello everyone, I am new to the site, and I actually found this site by mistake, but glad I found it, as I was searching for fishing tips and guides for the Fox Chain.

I was wondering if anyone would know of a decent fishing guide on the Fox Chain o lakes who is not realtively expensive and will be fishing for all species of fish from Bluegill to Musky

I am looking to book a trip sometime in July, and learn to fish the great Fox Chain, since my parents have purchased a summer home up there. THANKS, and TIGHT LINES.

Support Staff

Location: SW Florida, Smokercraft 192 Ultima,115 4 stroke Mercury.

Post Posted: 07:56am - May 5,05 
Hey Welcome to the Site. If you look at the top of this page there is a link to www.intotheoutdoors.net
Todd is a Graet guy and always seems to put people on fish, and he is a multi species guy.. Check it out, and make sure ya let us know how you do when you get out there. :D

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:00pm - May 5,05 
Jim...you have a boat? I'll guide you on the chain if you do. I lived on the Chain for 7 years. I fish multispecies...whats ever biting at the time. Might take some time to locate where the fish are at that time, its been awhile since I fished the chain on a boat, so Im not 100% certain if my "honey holes" have moved. Kevin

Keep your stick on the ice!!!-----Red Green

Proud son of a Civilian Conservation Corps. member and following in his footsteps!

Board index » Lakes » Fox Chain
Jump to: