Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:55pm - Apr 26,05 
I decided to battle the wind and give it a shot today. I headed up to the spot I had the fish last time and hit it hard for about an hour. Of course I threw the Weagle, but no action. I also threw a #5 Mepps Firetiger Bucktail and a Crappie pattern Phantom. No action, follows or anything. I got tired of battling the wind and headed over to the beach on the North East side of Channel. The houses were blocking the wind and it was very calm over there. Once again, I broke out the Weagle & Phantom, but nothing. I attempted to fish a spot on Marie, but got blown all over and decided to call it a day. The Spring Challunge is this weekend, so there is gonna be alot of pressure on the system this weekend. Hopefully they don't catch all the Musky and leave some for me.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:23am - Apr 27,05 
Did you try any channels?
The weather patterns have meesed things up and the cold rain were expected to get won't help much either.
Thanks for the report.
I might check it out this weekend.

John

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:10am - Apr 27,05 
I didn't have much time to be out there, so I just went for that wind blown shallow where I saw the fish last time and worked the hell out of it. Thinking was the warmer water would blow that way and that the bait might be over there too. Then on the way back I saw the beach and it was so calm over there, I thought I would give it a few casts. If I had more time, I would have moved around more, but on short time I figured it's better to get in more casts than run around.

I did forget to post that the water temp was about 52 degrees all over.

Remember this weekend is the Muskies Inc. Challunge and there will be a ton of musky guys out there in all the spots. Then agian, it may be an opportunity to watch and find new spots...Hmmmm....

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 11:22am - Apr 27,05 
Quote:
Remember this weekend is the Muskies Inc. Challunge and there will be a ton of musky guys out there in all the spots. Then agian, it may be an opportunity to watch and find new spots...Hmmmm....

That's what I'm talkin about!
Send me a PM if you're gonna make it out Saturday.

John

Profile WWW  

Board index » Lakes » Fox Chain
Jump to: