Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:17pm - May 17,17 
The walleye and muskie are settled into their usual spots and things have finally stabilized a bit.
Caught a FAT 35" today on an inline spinner I make and lost one at the boat this weekend. Lots o' walleye on jigs and rubbers.
No wake is lifted, so watch out for the usual idiots on jet skies and wake boards.
Temps in the channels range from 70 to 74-ish and in the lakes the surface temps are 67-69-ish.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:22am - May 23,17 
Last Saturday's FRV tourney pretty much summed up what we thought would happen on a nasty day like that.
10 muskie boated out of 62 boats ...
Largest was 45" , winning boat got two 37" onboard for the win.
Hopefully less wind , less rain and more stable conditions will make the muskie fishing more productive/easier again soon.
The eyes are still on.
Water surface temps now at about 64.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 02:46pm - Aug 11,17 
Well, since the re-opening of The Chain it's been a mixed bag.
It would seem that there was some sort of fertilizer dumped into the system because there are weeds now that we were all expecting before the biblical event . That and the fact there were no props chopping any of them down make for some new weed lines.
Eyes, pike , LMB , whites, yellows ,drum and some skies to be had , mainly found around the usual spots. There was a catfish plague in my usual eye spots right before the flood. Thank god that seems to be subsiding.
I will say this , anybody who dreams of an E. coli marinade, ...wakers and jet skiers. It may be just what we need to thin that herd down a bit...

Board index » Lakes » Fox Chain
Jump to: