Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:23am - Jan 6,09 
Like most good fishing stories my best fish always come with a little help from my friends, and acquaintences.

This fish was taken in Waukegan, trolling for salmon on a purple stinger spoon, I was the guest of a mister COHOHUNTER. At the time. Thanks to coho for allowing me the rights to the pole and use of stinking up his livewell for a few minutes. He was released after a short stint incarcerated in the LW.

These bubbas are a result of Mr. Marc H. taking the 3 of us out for a good time with the 10 foot crappie rods on a lovely rainy afternoon. Thank you Mr. H.

This Red fish was caught in Pensacola with my dad when he lived there. He was 1/3 of an inch with in the slot limit and made a delicious baked fish. Thanks dad.

These guys taken on a Chitown outing. Among the crew were me, Hadley, and JP. Thanks for JP for braving the waves and all 3 of us hurling. good time, was had by all.

Both of these fish taken on the Root, last year. Good time fly fishing with my pops. Thanks pops for catching the only trout of the day.

This BUBBA was taken in a small lake in michigan. Danny (in the photo) my wife's cousin, hardly ever fishes, and uses a spinning reel like a parapallegic, yet mananged to swipe my rod when I was rebaiting another, and threw MY white chatter bait into some lilly pads, and pulled this monster out on his first cast. I never got to touch that pole again all weekend. But I am not bitter about it. :wink:

Got this monster smallie in Maine fishing by our old house with my brother and dad. He was a brut to reel in in that current. Also managed to catch my brothers hat 1 mile downstream under 4.5 feet of water after it flew off his head.

Same river..more my size.

And my avatar fish caught on Channel last year on a tip up.

Sorry for all the photos taking up space but those are some of my best fish so far. since we did not have digital cameras in the old days my childhood monsters will have to wait until I scan them with a scanner. I have some real nice pics from when mark and I were younger. you'll have to wait.

Thanks to all my old and new friends for fishing with me and helping me have a nice photo log.

-peace.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 12:12pm - Jan 6,09 
Great Pictures! Thanks for posting-

P.S.- Love the Hat! :D

Support Staff

Post Posted: 12:43pm - Jan 6,09 
I remember when you posted about that catfish, we got one similar in size a couple of days later. Haven't seen one since. Nice mess of fish!

Board index » Trophy Room » Trophy Hall of Fame
Jump to: