Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:21pm - Oct 20,10 
Last sunday Loudog and i headed out for the day on the K3 out of Des Plaines con area, went straight up to the
intake found very little on the finder!, fished the flats before the countline bridge, caught a couple of smallie dinks
Tried under the bridge along the supports for crappies, none to be found there, shot docks along deeper water
and found crappies under docks that where close to the water surface, they wouldn't take jig and minnow just 1/16 oz jig and twister, tried tube jigs nada, hit the backwaters fished the deadfalls pulled a NICE largemouth from
the trees with float and minnow, about four pounds. Alot of guys out , some doing better that others. Just a nice day to fish and listen to the college games on the radio.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:29pm - Nov 21,10 
Took my neighbor Steve out this morn, and had to put in at Big Basin, $6.00 in$ 6.00 out. But inall we did
well fished the backwaters along the Des Plaines Con area, the bite still on, floats, # 6 hooks, small crappie minnows
3' set,missed acouple steve hasn't been fishing for awhile, Along while, took 8 between 10"to 12".
Where going to stay longer, but it started to rain, and Steve had no rain gear, Boy was he wet and cold when we got back to
Pull up!!

Board index » Species Specific » Panfish Anyone.....
Jump to: