Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Location: Not quite over the hill, but has a breathtaking view from the lofty perch.

Post Posted: 07:08pm - Apr 29,18 
Well now grandson "Dano Boy" had convinced me to take him along on the maiden voyage for this year and wanted to do some fishing. Wind was kinda bad and with the sun playing a bit of "peke -a-boo" sometime it was very cold. But we set sail none the less, and glad we did. Did not mark any fish with the electronics, but did end up with about 6 rough green fish in search of the trophy gills/crappie's. Strange but not one red ear, and even stranger is all except on were caught on crappie minnows. Most times it's a worm bite. Water temps were 55.3 at the warmest down to 54.0.

No pics for me today as they all loaded sideways even after turning them on the computer. Hate when that happens.

Support Staff

Post Posted: 09:29am - Apr 30,18 
Thanks Bill for the report and for posting the water temps. I have been in the mountains all winter and with 4 new inches of snow on the ground this morning, I am am getting pretty antsy to return back home and set the craft afloat.

Chitown-Angler

Location: Not quite over the hill, but has a breathtaking view from the lofty perch.

Post Posted: 06:28pm - Apr 30,18 
Well Mr.Luc there still swimming in there for you to enjoy. The males were just starting to show a bit of color. Good size to the ones caught as well. Have a safe trip back, that out of town work gets old after the newness wares off.

Board index » Species Specific » Panfish Anyone.....
Jump to: