Author
Search for:
Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: Naperville, IL __ Boston Whaler Conquest w/twin Mercs

Post Posted: 06:58pm - Aug 29,17 
My Sister is organizing drop off centers and truck to deliver donations to our friends in the south. See below for details

Hurricane Harvey Relief Locations: PLEASE Copy/ Paste TO YOUR WALL! In Partnership with Camping World, Paws in time and Jason's Deli, Naperville we will be accepting donations now through Saturday, September 1st AM. The truck will be leaving from Camping World in the afternoon. Important:Camping World will match dollar for dollar anything donated - so PLEASE make all checks out to them - Any money I collect I will write them a check. Collection Locations are as follows: Jason's Deli: 1735 Freedom Dr, Naperville, IL 60563-- South Naperville: 103rd and Book Rd across street from Alleluia Church - Thursday from 3-7 and Friday from 3-7, Paws in Time Resort - 1891 E. Fabyan Parkway, West Chicago IL 60185 or 456 Treasure Dr Oswego IL 60543. We are asking for the following: No Furniture - Products needed include nonperishable foods, adult and baby diapers, laundry soap, pet food, personal toiletries, new or lightly used adult, child and baby clothing, baby food, baby formula, baby wipes, blankets, sleeping bags, pillows, blow up mattresses,tents, unopened over-the-counter medicines, shoes, small games and toys-NEW, pens, paper, feminine products and Ziploc bags.
Everything needs to come in boxes PLEASE. Please Mark the contents - and if clothing, the gender and size and adult, child or baby. Please remember No winter coats, every must be washed - clean and in pristine condition. Please come out, spread the word and lets take care of our fellow Americans.

Board index » Rivers » Around Chitown
Jump to: