Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:30pm - May 3,15 
Fished wolf on the Illinois side for about 3 hrs this morning......threw everything but the kitchen sink and lost what appeared to be a lmb right at the boat on a jig and twister tail....also the gf said she saw something red? Following her jig and twister.....talked to another guy that said he was catching a few crappies. What is going on with these fish spawn has to be right around the corner....no? I figured they'd be eating like crazy. Thanks Matt.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:56pm - May 3,15 
I went to a pond for a little bass session and there were fish on beds so, they're spawning right now. I caught 7 or 8 on wacky rigged fingers and one one a popper

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:57pm - May 3,15 
*dingers

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:23pm - May 3,15 
I killed a few hours there Saturday morning and the fishing was tough. Water temps 56-57.

Shocked that the hours are only 7-5. I know there are cutbacks with state funding but how difficult is it to go unlock the gate?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:35pm - May 5,15 
the eye sore that is wolf lake, 7-5 REALLY?REALLY? let me guess because this state park is on the south side of chicago, because the last i looked, this is not happening at any other state parks, other then Chris and Mark we need to find the guy behind the wheels of WM powers because it's being driven to the dumps, and these guys have all the tools for the up keep there. but no hands on deck maybe two shifts would help rotate workers like they do conservation hell use the forest preserve, 5oclock is hardley sun down, i thought these guys enjoyed working parks six figure pay checks to simply close up at four is beyond me

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:42pm - May 5,15 
who can be called to keep those gates open untill 7 and get things done.

Board index » Rivers » Around Chitown
Jump to: