Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 03:05pm - May 5,13 
Fished today by boat Wolf Lake North pool boat launch and from there went south into the other pool. Trolled around with rapalas and spinners, managed 2 fish near the south shore from boat launch. Both fish caught on perch colored lures. Second two fish came on south side of island after you cut through an opening. Drifting we caught large mouth bass and another northern. Again spinners and cranks perch colored. Water clarity was ok, great weather and we got 4 fish, no complaints. After fishing at Busse Lake and the Chicago harbors and no t catching anything this was a big relief. I will continue to fish WOlf Lake until the summer weeds kick in, until next time guys.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:20pm - May 5,13 
that's a cool boat dude. Wolf lake is a good spot. What time were you fishing?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:40pm - May 5,13 
try a sz 10 husky jerk chrome/blue good trolling/casting lure out there but use a leader I use 20lb flouro or braid the bigger pike will take your lure quick

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:57pm - May 5,13 
Yea its a good boat, inflatable sea king I think, and I got a minn kota 30lb thrust we cruise around pretty well. Have had luck on the husky jerk as well, eager to get out there again and have another go at it. Being skunked in the harbors for 2 weeks really sucks, catching fish fish pretty good fun hahaha. Anyway wefished 7am-11am sunny//cloudy//lil windy not bad.

Board index » Rivers » Around Chitown
Jump to: