Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:39am - May 5,09 
all the action really took place yesterday, hit the howling wolf lake yesterday, around 10am east winds, and perfect worked my way around, hooked up with about a 5# LM, seemed like everyone was on the border fishing so i decided to keep my distance, start throwing, willow leafs and the pike went into attack mode at about 1130am they were hitting everything baby geese too ended up with five northern best about 5# and a tiger muskie about 5# all released so thier still there, couldnt find any smallies or walleye but who knows what was being caught on the back road, trying to get pics up i guess on snapfish but trying to figure out how to get them off my cell phone, lost a chartruse spinner to either a hurried job on a knot or a northern or muskie beyond 40" either way didnt add him to the ones caught but remember that,willow leaf water was beyond anything i have ever seen in ten years of fishing the wolf, the beavers which i never seen seem to be there because the trees are toppled, good wood for smoking them salmon later in the season, all fish taken on artifical, the bass was caught on a slurpy using a shot, saw a guy who had about 8 pound catfish he was taking home.and ppl were aslo keeping LM???

Board index » Rivers » Around Chitown
Jump to: