Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 01:17pm - Feb 27,20 
More great seminars coming this march!

Being a multi species angler is becoming more important.
Learn from some of the experts how to target Salmon and Trout.

March 7, 2020: Seminar Information, Schedule and Topics:
Open at 8:00am - Free Admission

9:00am - Salmon and Trout Trolling Techniques
Speaker - Harley Goodman (Jackpot Charters, Racine, WI)
10:30am - Salmon and Trout Trolling Techniques
Speaker - Dan Wheeler (King Fin Charters, Waukegan, IL)

March 21, 2020: Seminar Information, Schedule and Topics:
Open at 8:00am - Free Admission

9:00am - Lake Michigan Salmon and Trout Trolling
Speaker - Rob Civinelli ( Chicago, IL)
10:30am - Lake Michigan Salmon and Trout Trolling
Speaker - Jerry Costabile (Resolute Charters, Kenosha, WI)

In Store Specials, Door Prizes and a raffle will be available.

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:57am - Mar 17,20 
Due to the current situation that everyone is aware of, we are limiting the number of guests at this weekend’s seminar based on current State and Federal regulations in effect Saturday Morning. We understand this might be an inconvenience for some, so we will be broadcasting the seminars live on Facebook. Here is the link to our page. https://www.facebook.com/LakeMichiganAngler/

Lake Michigan Angler will still be open from 8am till 4pm, and will be having a bucket sale event. Put anything in the bucket and get 10% off purchases of $50 or more and a free Berkley 5 Gallon Bucket.

The Seminar schedule is the same. March 21st 2020
• 9:00am - Lake Michigan Salmon and Trout Trolling Speaker - Rob Civinelli (Gina Bella , Chicago, IL) will discuss the methods, techniques, tactics and equipment used for catching Trout and Salmon.
• 10:30am - Lake Michigan Salmon and Trout Trolling Speaker - Jerry Costabile (Resolute Charters, Kenosha, WI) will discuss the methods, techniques, tactics and equipment used for catching Trout and Salmon.

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:47am - Mar 21,20 
Dear Lake Michigan Angler,,,,, thank you for putting on such fine seminars for all of us to learn by. My Ruth and I live over 300 miles from your shop and have gotten great enjoyment in the off season from traveling there and spending the weekend in your area..... Attending your seminars has been about as much fun as being out on lake Michigan in a small boat fishing for the beautiful Salmon. Unfortunately due my Ruth being a cancer survivor and me having 4 heart surgeries we are both in the higher risk categories coupled with are ages that we wont be able to attend the seminar , nor be able to travel anytime soon from this whole virus thing...Our prayers is for this china virus to blow over soon so as everyone can resume there normal lives..... If by chance you would not use up all your buckets and would be willing to hold 1 or 2 till we can again safely travel to your shop. My Ruth and i would greatly appreciate it.

Board index » Lake Michigan » Salmon/Trout
Jump to: