Author
Search for:
Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 11:44am - Jan 5,11 
For those who know Dan Keating or have Purchased Dans DVDs or books Keating on Kings, Dan now has a new book out called Angling Life. I know i have learned a lot from Dan's books and DVDs. They have definitely helped me put fish in the boat weather fishing with my buddy's or some of the tournament's i have won.
I have also fished with Dan, and what i have found Dan has a larger passion than merely catching big King's(which he really loves!). His new book has some great fishing stories from around the world, plus he gives us a glimpse of his personal life storyand introduces us to an ancient fisherman. The book also shows how faith has made a difference in his life. I enjoyed the stories in Dan's new book and how it took me back as a young boy and what it was that attracted me to fishing, and how Dan ties this in and asks where did this all come from. Dan does this in a gentle way, there's no arm twisting on what to believe in,just a direction to think about taking. On the water, Dan challenges us to thinkabout our presentations, strategies and the relationships within our lure spread. In his new book, he challenges us on how to think about fishing, life and the relationships of our world.

If some one wants they can go to Anglinglife.net and enter his contest and win some of Dan's product's.

Jim K.
ALCO II

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:47pm - Jan 5,11 
Sounds like a good read. Thanks for posting this.

Profile WWW  

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 05:29pm - Jan 5,11 
I got the book and finished it in two days. It's not your typical how or where to fish but it is very insightful and inspiring.

Dan is a wonderful guy who has always been willing to talk or help me along the way. I'm very fortunate to have gotten to know him.

For those who don't know, there's definitely some religion and spirituality involved but it a worthwhile read that lets you know what Dan is all about.

I'm looking forward to his next release and getting out on the water with him.

Board index » Lake Michigan » Salmon/Trout
Jump to: