While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree that any information you have entered into the website Chitown-Angler and is being stored in a database is owned solely by Chitown-Angler LLC. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
By becoming a member of Chitown-Angler you have come here to share information with other sportsmen and women and treat each other with mutual respect, anything less would be unacceptable.
1. Vulgar languages and offending material is not allowed and will be removed as quickly as possible. This includes posts, images, profile information, avatars, signatures or any other content that may be objectionable to other members.
2. Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow sportsmen and women. Flaming, taunting and general disrespect is not allowed and may lead to the offending member being expelled.
3. Moderators and Administrators have the final say on everything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly (using the private message function) and not publicly on the website.
4. Cross posting is not allowed and will result in the deletion of one or more posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more forums.
5. Advertisements are not allowed. Advertisements are posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product or service. This is at the discretion of the staff. We do authorize and/or sell advertisements on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in utilizing this option, please contact us. Cross advertisements due to partnerships or strategic alliances are not allowed. Excessive posts made by a single member in the Swap & Dough will be view as an Internet business and your privileges will be withdrawn for that specific forum.
6. Anyone found to be posting excessive links to their websites or suspected of using "sneaky" advertising methods will be warned.
7. You are not allowed to post in a signature a URL’s without express written consent of Chitown-Angler, please contact us for such requests.
8. Posts that discuss illegal transactions or websites will be removed.
9. Signatures are limited to 2 lines of text. No vulgar language, illegal references or offending material can be added to signatures. They should be appropriate and support family oriented content. No images without the consent of Chitown-Angler please contact us for such requests. This will be at the discretion of the staff.
10. Copyright infringement of any type will not be tolerated and will lead to that member losing their account on Chitown-Angler. When posting an article or other original written work that you did not author and do not have permission to reproduce, please only quote bits and pieces of the article and link to/provide the source. Posting the entire article, even with the source, constitutes copyright infringement.
11. If a member continually breaks the guidelines and shows a disregard for the staff or other members, they run the risk of losing their account at Chitown-Angler.com.
12. Posting Private Messages (PM) from another member without their consent is prohibited. Members may lose their privileges to use Chitown if PM’s are posted. They are called “Private Messages” for a reason!
13. We respect and protect the information and pictures that have been added to Chitown-Angler. Good information will not be lost! Because of past abuse we require that you use Chitown-Angler.com’s image hosting to add pictures to your threads. Content is important and when off site hosting is used pictures can be deleted leaving disagreeable red X’s in threads. By using the Chitown image hosting we can minimize bandwidth usage and guarantee our content will remain intact for the life of the site. Pictures or links to other image hosting sites will be removed.
14. Privicy Policy - E-mail Address and Phone Numbers
Sharing information in a hassle free environment is the reason the site was built for sportsman and woman, it is and will always be its foundation. That being said please read your post before clicking the submit button because once submitted the content can only be changed by a staff member. So in the spirit of having a good time and hanging out with friends you may always> want to ask yourself….do I want to say or post that?
Most of all have fun! Use the resource to meet new people to fish and hunt with, after all that is the reason you came here in the first place.
We would appreciate it if you would not post any advertisements or duplicate, copy, reproduce or link to any of the content contained on this web site without the express written consent of ChiTown-Angler LLC. We will attempt to ensure that objectionable material be removed on a timely basis. No Profanity, obscene, pornographic, racist, sexist, libelous, abusive, or otherwise illegal posts will be allowed. Your membership can be revoke at any time for not abiding to any of these guidelines. The content of the Chitown-Angler forums is owned solely by ChiTown-Angler.com LLC.
All photographs, written content or artwork contained within this site are protected by International copyright laws and copyright laws of the United States of America. You may not reproduce or use any photographs, artwork or written content in any form without the express written consent of the owner.
We appreciate your support and thank you.